The increasing use of the Internet and digital services by society attracts an increasing number of scammers who may pretend to represent legitimate entities and try to deceive users through different means such as: fraudulent emails, websites fake or illegitimate phone calls.
Alantra Wealth Management., considers the prevention of fraud and cybersecurity to be of the utmost importance and, therefore, has adequate measures and practices in place to protect the information of its clients.
Below are some best practice tips and general recommendations that can help Internet users protect themselves and avoid being misled by someone illegitimately pretending to represent Alantra Wealth Management:
- All business activities undertaken by Alantra Wealth Management are carried out through a business entity with legal personality and in no case in an individual capacity or following an unsolicited communication.
- All persons who generally interact with any third party in any potential business relationship are advised to ensure that they are communicating with the legitimate and authorized representative of such entity and to pay close attention to the details of any communication received for signs of possible fraud.
- Alantra Wealth Management’s legitimate email communications are sent exclusively from our registered domain name: @alantrawm.com
Please note that fraudulent emails may include signals that give away their illegitimacy, such as:
- Email is not sent from @alantrawm.com domains
- The email is sent from a domain similar to our registered domain, but with slight differences in wording.
- The email asks for some kind of payment or deposit.
Alantra Wealth Management does not tolerate any type of criminal activity. If you receive what you believe may be a fraudulent email or other form of illegitimate communication from anyone purporting to represent Alantra Wealth Management, please report it to local authorities where necessary and appropriate.
Alantra Wealth Management does not accept any liability in connection with third party communications or third party websites that are unrelated to Alantra Wealth Management.